RUN415
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Are Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Visitor
StarLite Moon

How Are Things Empty
PostSubject: How Are Things   How Are Things Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi, sorry I haven't been around in awhile, much going on in my life right now, some good, most bad. Just wanted to stop by and see how things are going. Not much going on around the web these days. I've noticed a lot of sites not very active, my place is pretty much at a stand still post wise, but I'm still getting the traffic.

I finally finished my game Incident At Roanoke after 5 grooling years of agony. I'm up to 610 downloads that we can monitor, I'm very happy with that. Now it's on to my next game Terror Within Hawk Manor.

With you permission of course, I would like to offer your beautiful music for people to listen to in the game. I am going to have an area in the game where if you want to relax you push a button and an animation of swans swim by on a lake to series of your songs. I will put a credit dedicating the music to your site, as well as a full page credit at the end of the game. Let me know if this is ok to do. Also let me know how you want the credit to read

Well I'm off, I'm battling with a flu today that my doctor gave me. Thank you once again for your beautiful music and wonderful talents. Take care sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.indieadventure.freeforums.org
RUN415
Anonymous

How Are Things Empty
PostSubject: Starlite   How Are Things Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:08 pm

============
Hi Starlite,

Great to hear from you. Glad u got the game finished.
You're welcome to use my music...thanks for the kind remarks.
Sorry for taking so long to reply...this forum is quiet...so I dont check it much.
Hope ur well...and good luck with the new game.

Cheers James
============
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Visitor
StarLite Moon

How Are Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are Things   How Are Things Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:33 am

Hi James, thank you for allowing me to use your beautiful music. I've been posting a link just about every where I go to let people know about your site. I will post one at this site where I'm learning at the moment, I was waiting for the ok from the mod. Things are slow all over, my site is at a stand still right now.

My new game is starting to come along good. I joined a new site that teaches you how to make better graphics, so I spend most of my time there. I've learned quite a lot from that site. If I get the time, I'm actually considering making a video of the stuff I learned and putting it to your music and uploading it to YouTube. I will put the name of your site and link in the intro

I got 614 downloads of Roanoke so I'm hoping to get at least that many on the next game. A lot of people are anxiously awaiting, but I have to learn a new game engine and who knows how long that will take. I just hope it won't take another 5 years to release this game.

Well I'm off, I hope you have a good Xmas in case I'm not back before then. Take care for now sunny

StarLite

P.S. Hi again, just wanted to drop off this link I put on YouTube, hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGZUs0ufMIA
Back to top Go down
http://www.indieadventure.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

How Are Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Are Things   How Are Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Are Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RUN415 :: Guests Can Post Here!-
Jump to: