RUN415
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doing The Pop In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Visitor
StarLite Moon

Doing The Pop In Empty
PostSubject: Doing The Pop In   Doing The Pop In Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:05 am

Hello folks,

Just popping in to say a quick hello. Love the site, great music especially.

A little about herself here:

I write and make free point and click adventure games for the PC. I am in the process of creating a game called Incident At ROANOKE

It is the story of a freelance artist and history buff with an obsession for the macabre who ends up going back in time to 15th century Roanoke to find out why the colonists disappeared.

I'm getting close to completing this game if things would just stop messing up on me.

I've written three other games, Terror Within Hawk Manor, Knight Of The Pentacle and Creature With The Golden Scar. These are future projects.

I've written a story that I would like to try in MovieStorm called Desperate, it's the story of a couple who set out to find a kidney donor for their son. But that will have to come after Roanoke of course.

I run my own forum called StarLite Palace where we help provide tools and some help for people who would like to learn how to make adventure games. We also host free games that users have created.

Can't think of anything else to say. I hope you keep this forum going for awhile. It looks great. Take care. Glad to be aboard. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.indieadventure.freeforums.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Doing The Pop In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing The Pop In   Doing The Pop In Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Keep up the good work Starlite!
Thanks for taking the time to register and post.
alien
Back to top Go down
http://lucidacore.ath.cx/site/run415.html
StarLite Moon
Visitor
StarLite Moon

Doing The Pop In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing The Pop In   Doing The Pop In Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:47 am

Hi there,

Happy to help out if I can. I posted this forum's address on my site as well.

I had put your link on a few sites and had forgotten that I posted it at Adventure Game Studios. I stopped by there last night because I'm considering doing my next game in AGS. One of the creators there is going to use one of your songs in their game. I mentioned not to forget to credit you for it.

I'll keep an eye out for the game and make sure that they put a credit in. A lot of people there liked the site and the music. They are pretty good people at AGS. Well I'm off, take care for now. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.indieadventure.freeforums.org
Sponsored content

Doing The Pop In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doing The Pop In   Doing The Pop In Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing The Pop In
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RUN415 :: Guests Can Post Here!-
Jump to: